Newedge USA, LLC Privacy Notice
In connection with your relationship with Newedge USA, LLC (“NUSA”), we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with NUSA, NUSA affiliates or other third-parties, such as that pertaining to your account balance, account transactions, payment history and parties to transactions; and
- Information NUSA receives from a consumer reporting agency, such as that pertaining to your creditworthiness and credit history.
NUSA does not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. Accordingly, NUSA restricts disclosure of nonpublic personal information about you to:
- NUSA employees who need to know that information to provide you products or services,
- Affiliates (including, among others, Societe Generale and Credit Agricole - CIB), and
- Non-affiliated third-parties as necessary to process your transactions, service your account or otherwise as permitted by law. The types of nonpublic personal information NUSA may disclose to such recipients are listed above.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice. NUSA does not sell personal nonpublic information about current or former customers to any third-parties or share that information with third-parties for marketing purposes.
In short, NUSA places great importance on holding customer personal and financial information in strict confidence. In this regard, NUSA maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personal nonpublic information.
This notice is being issued pursuant to federal statutory and regulatory requirements, and is designed to comply fully with such provisions.