AML and MiFID
The European Offices within the Newedge Group operate in accordance with the requirements set out under the EU directive known as MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). In accordance with MiFID requirements, our European offices have described how they will act and interact with clients and counterparties (see documents below).
Our approach to MiFID is to ensure that, in addition to any regulatory requirements, the clients and counterparties of the European offices continue to receive the same high standards and professional service.
Should you have any specific questions in relation to MiFID within Newedge, please contact your local Newedge office.
- Order execution policy
- Risk warnings
- Client Categorization Information
- NEUKFL Best Execution Policy (Nov 2012)
- Politique d'exécution des ordres
- Avertissement sur les risques
- Document d'information relatif à la catégorisation des clients
Clients non professionnels