Our reputation as a responsible leader is well illustrated by the numerous industry awards we have earned since our inception.
- Newedge named ‘Derivatives House of the Year’ at the FOW International Awards 2012 as well as ‘Asian Derivatives House of the Year’ (excluding China) at FOW Asia Awards 2012.
- Global Custodian's Awards for Excellence named Newedge 'Top Rated in North America' as a prime broker. Newedge was also commended in 9 categories and achieved 18 Best in Class awards.
- Futures Magazine ranked Newedge No. 3 in their Top 50 Brokers ranking, based on 2012 Customer equity.
- HFMWeek presented Newedge with ‘Best Prime Broker – Capital Introduction’ at both their European and US Hedge Fund Services awards.
- The Wall Street Letter named Newedge as the 'Best Broker-Dealer – Futures' in its institutional Trading Awards.
- The Hedge Fund Journal named Newedge as the ‘Leading Prime Broker for Liquid Strategies’ in its annual listing of the leading service providers to the European hedge fund industry for 2012.
- Preqin, the alternative assets industry's leading source of data and intelligence, ranked the Newedge Prime Brokerage Group as number one in terms of CTA market share.
- Martin Lewis, Senior Director, FF&O Relative Value Desk, has been recognised as one of the Financial News '40 Under 40' Rising Stars of Trading and Technology.
- Newedge won the ‘Best European Prime Broker’ award in Hedgeweek’s second Annual Reader-Nominated Awards.
- Global Custodian’s Awards for Excellence, based on its annual reader survey, resulted in Newedge winning in the ‘Top Rated in Europe’ and the ‘Single Prime Broker’ categories.
- Bloomberg recognized Newedge among the best Forecasters of Eurozone Economies in its Bloomberg Brief on Economics (Europe): the Newedge Market Economist was ranked as the No. 1 ‘Forecaster for the Consumer Price Index (CPI)’ and as No. 7 ‘Best Overall Forecaster’.
- HFMWeek, a leading hedge fund publication, presented Newedge with ‘Best Prime Broker – Capital Introduction’ at their US Hedge Fund Services awards and ‘Best Prime Broker for Innovation’ at their European Hedge Fund Services awards.
- Commodity Business Awards saw Newedge voted as No. 1 in ‘Traded Commodity Markets’ (all products). The award recognizes talent and excellence throughout the commodity complex.
- The Hedge Fund Journal named Newedge as the ‘Leading Prime Broker for Derivative-based Strategies’.
- Global Investor Magazine’s annual survey 2011 of borrowers and lenders has ranked Newedge as “One to Watch” in the Americas category of its equity lending survey.
- Newedge won Top Honors in the EuroHedge Service Provider Rankings for Prime Brokers, recognizing the best prime brokerage offerings among the world’s leading financial service companies.
- Shanghai Futures Exchange presented CITIC Newedge Futures Co. Ltd. with a total of six awards in January 2011, including the ‘Excellent Member Nominee’ award.
- Newedge Tops 2010 EuroHedge Survey of Prime Brokers
- Newedge Wins the New Europe Fast50.com Award
- Newedge Wins Best Prime Broker Capital Introduction Award at HFMWeek European Performance Awards 2010
- Newedge Wins HFMWeek US Award for Best Multi Asset Prime Broker
- Newedge Prime Brokerage agency model excels in Global Custodian survey – No. 7 overall ranking, No. 5 Europe ranking, 23 Best in Class awards
- CITIC Newedge Futures Co. Ltd., a joint venture between CITIC Group and Newedge Group, received the Trading Excellence Award, Service Enterprise Excellence Award, and the Gold Trading Excellence Award from the Shanghai Futures Exchange.
- Newedge was awarded top honors in two categories at the prestigious Energy Business Awards Asia (EBAA). Newedge Australia's energy team won gold awards in the categories of Excellence in Energy Broking and Emission Markets Asia, two out of five areas recognized by the EBAA.
- Newedge earned the HFMWeek 2009 Service Provider Award for “Most innovative prime broker”. Among the winning aspects, HFMWeek recognized Newedge’s pro-active commitment to clients and new product development.
- Newedge Prime Brokerage performs well in Global Custodian survey – 31 Best in Class awards and nine Commended categories.
- Editor’s Award for Merger of Fimat and Calyon Financial to form Newedge - FOW 2008
- 20 Best in Class Awards (including Capital Introductions, Consulting, Reporting, Client Services, Technology & Operations) 2008 – Global Custodian Prime Brokerage Survey
- Best Prime Broking Innovation (Sharia Compliant) 2008 – The Hedge Fund Journal
- Best Prime Broker for Derivatives-Based Strategies 2007 & 2008 – The Hedge Fund Journal
Kevin Russell, Global Head of Brand and Communications
+44(0)207 676 8548
Global Head of Media and Public Relations
+44 207 550 2057
+44 20 7550 2492
+44 207255 5154
+852 6302 6922
+1 212 754 5428
+1 212 909 4780